Laser hair removal in Kiev
Laser hair removal - the perfect result in the MCC "Excellence".
PROMOTIONAL PRICE | LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Laser hair removal is considered one of the most effective methods of hair removal on various parts of the body.
The Excellence MCC chain of clinics offers three devices for hair removal: diode laser and alexandrite laser.
Basic information on laser hair removal
Lumenis Light Sheer Duet/Desire (diode laser). It was created by US developers specifically to solve such problems. Thanks to its use, the efficiency of the procedure increases and the time of its performance decreases.
Today laser hair removal is a common and quite affordable service. In various clinics and cosmetology centers several types of equipment are used including niodine, Alexandrite and Diode lasers. The key differences between the devices are their power, wavelength and the depth of exposure. For example, the equipment with a shorter wavelength (Alexandrite and Ruby lasers - 755 nm and 694 nm, respectively), has a surface effect, and a Diode laser has a parameter of 810 nm. Because of this it can destroy hair follicles and affect melanin. Therefore, it does its job perfectly, even with light hair and tanned skin, as well as operates with a high level of safety.
The principle of laser hair removal is based on the absorption of light energy from the laser device by melanin. This pigment contained in the hair is destroyed during such exposure. But it is important to note that there are 3 stages of hair growth:
- Telogen, or the period of rest.
- Catagen, or the period of regression.
- Anagen, or the period of growth.
During laser hair removal, only the bulbs that are in the anagen stage are removed. This is estimated to be about 30% of hair. Therefore, to achieve a 100% result it is necessary to have a series of such sessions. The course usually includes about 8-10 procedures.
What areas are suitable for laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal allows getting rid of unwanted hair in the following areas:
- Interbrow area.
- Deep bikini.
- Face (nose, forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, etc.).
- Breasts, including nipple aureole.
How does the laser hair removal session at Excellence Clinic take place?
The main condition for successful laser hair removal is the observance of the following conditions:
- The use of professional equipment that has all the necessary certificates.
- The procedure must be performed by qualified doctors.
- Compliance with all recommendations of the doctor concerning the preparatory stage and in the period after the session.
Recommendations before the procedure
Before the session, it is necessary to go through some preparation procedures. To do so, the hairs in the treatment area should be shaved off 1 day before the appointed date. This helps to achieve greater hair stiffness and reduces the risk of irritation. The day before epilation, you cannot use any sprays, oils or creams for the body or face, depending on the area of the treatment. Otherwise, it is possible to overheat and even burn the skin.
It is also not recommended to visit a solarium for 14 days before the session.
The main stages
Excellence Beauty Clinic in Kiev performs laser hair removal for people in stages.
- The procedure itself begins with the application of a special gel to the treated area, which has a cooling and anesthetic effect.
- When processing areas on the face area, the patient's eyes are protected from laser beams with a special bandage.
- Removal of unwanted vegetation with laser.
Recommendations after laser hair removal
It is important to understand that laser hair removal is a stress for the skin. Therefore, please observe all the doctor's recommendations as to your skin care in the first days after the procedure.
- It is necessary to apply a soothing cream (Bepanthen, Panthenol and others) to the treated areas for 3-5 days.
- Do not use a solarium for 14 days.
- If the skin dries out, you can use a moisturizing cream.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the treated areas, and use sunscreen with an SPF factor of 30 or more.
While choosing moisturizing creams it is desirable to consult the doctor who has carried out the laser therapy session. It is important that in the first few days it is as light as possible in the texture and does not contain glycolic acid and retinol.
The contraindications for laser hair removal
MCC Excellence specialists do not perform this procedure in the following cases:
- While taking hormonal medications.
- During pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- In cases of chronic varicose veins.
- If diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
- If there is a pacemaker.
- If a patient has cancer, including benign tumors;
- If a patient suffers from epilepsy.
Laser hair removal price - always convenient, affordable and of high quality.
DEKA MOTUS AX alexandrite laser with MOVEO technology
Dynamic laser hair removal on the Alexandrite laser MOVEO made in Italy (Deka). The principle of the MOVEO procedure is based on a selective exposure of the laser beam to hair follicles. The result is the destruction of their structure. In this case, the skin is not damaged and there is no pain. This happens due to the presence of a contact cooling system, which is equipped with a sapphire tip of the device. Under its influence the temperature of the body surface to be treated drops to 15C.
The advantages of dynamic laser hair removal
- High efficiency.
- Minimum number of contraindications.
- Fast treatment (10-15 seconds per area)[no comma] due to an extremely high pulse speed.
- No severe restrictions imposed immediately before and after sessions of Moveo dynamic laser hair removal.
- It is possible to carry out the procedure at any time of the year including summer and the procedure can be done to the tanned skin.
- Can be used regardless of hair structure and for all skin types including especially thin and delicate skin.
- It is a painless procedure.
- A full course lasts from 5 to 7 sessions and depends on the characteristics of the skin and the body as a whole.
- Epilation can be performed on any part of the body including the most delicate areas.
The result has great and lasting effects and after the procedure the treated area turns into smooth skin areas where hair doesn't grow.
|LASER HAIR REMOVAL||Alexandrite laser DEKA Motus AX MOVEO||Diode laser hair removal Lumenis Light Sheer DUET/DESIRE||Diode laser hair removal |
Lumenis Light Sheer ET
|Addresses of clinics||19/14 Williams St., Teremki 2||19/14 Williams St., Teremki 2|
14B Koltsova Blvd.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|10 min.||Upper lip||260||-||120|
|10 min.||Chin, complexity 1-3||260-440||150 - 200||120 - 290|
|10 min.||Eyebrow (female)||150||-||100|
|10 min.||Interbrow bone marrow (man)||210||-||150|
|20 min.||Occiput (neck)||360||250||210|
|20 min.||Cheeks (including temples)||410||-||270|
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|10 min.||Armpit area (women)||390||260||220|
|10 min.||Armpit area (man)||520||360||300|
|20 min.||Arms partially (woman)||580||460||390|
|20 min.||Arms partially (man)||730||620||470|
|30 min.||Arms completely (woman)||840||680||560|
|30 min.||Arms completely (man)||980||780||620|
|20 min.||Shoulders (woman)||440||360||300|
|20 min.||Shoulders (man)||670||520||380|
BODY LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|10 min.||Cleavage area||260||210||170|
|10 min.||Breast aureole||180||-||100|
|10 min.||White line of abdomen, difficulties 1-3||290-370-440||250||160 - 300|
|20 min.||Chest (male)||780||570||470|
|20 min.||Abdomen (male)||930||670||550|
|10 min.||Torso, difficulty 1-3||370-490||400||250 - 330|
|40 min.||Back partially (man)||1250||830||680|
|40 min.||Full back (man)||1550||1250||950|
INTIMATE AREA LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|10 min.||Pubic area (woman)||520||360||300|
|15 min.||Pubic area (men)||730||470||380|
|10 min.||Additional bikini (upper labia + intercalcaneal fold)||620||410||340|
|20 min.||Bikini line panties||670||480||400|
|20 min.||Partial bikini||820||620||510|
|20 min.||Deep bikini (women)||1130||740||620|
|20 min.||Deep bikini (men)||1250||870||750|
|10 min.||Intertrochanteric fold||410||250||200|
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|30 min.||Calves (including knees)||900||620||510|
|20 min.||Thighs partially||570||430||360|
|20 min.||Buttocks (woman)||670||520||430|
|20 min.||Buttocks (man)||930||620||520|
|60 min.||Legs completely (woman)||1800||1350||1100|
|60 min.||Complete legs (man)||2600||1650||1360|
|*The time of the procedure is approximate and may differ from the actual procedure provided||#colspan#|