Laser hair removal in Kiev
Excellence clinics network offers three laser devices for hair removal: diode laser and alexandrite laser.
PROMOTIONAL PRICE | LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Laser hair removal is considered one of the most effective methods of hair removal on various parts of the body.
The Excellence MCC chain of clinics offers three devices for hair removal: diode laser and alexandrite laser.
Basic information on laser hair removal
Lumenis Light Sheer Duet/Desire (diode laser). It was created by US developers specifically to solve such problems. Thanks to its use the efficiency of the procedure increases and the time of its performance decreases.
Today laser hair removal is a common and quite affordable service. In various clinics and cosmetology centers for its use several types of equipment - niodine, alexandrite and diode lasers. The key differences are power, wavelength and depth of exposure. For example, the equipment with shorter wavelength (alexandrite and ruby lasers - 755 nm and 694 nm, respectively), has a surface effect, and a diode laser has a parameter of 810 nm. Because of this it can destroy hair follicles and affect melanin. Therefore, it perfectly copes with tasks even with light hair and tanned skin, with a high degree of safety.
The principle of laser hair removal is based on the absorption of light energy from the laser device by melanin. This pigment is contained in the hair and is destroyed during such exposure. But it is important to note that there are 3 stages of hair growth:
- Telogen - are at rest.
- Catagen - percurrent.
- Anagen - the period of growth.
During laser hair removal, only the bulbs that are in the anagen stage are removed. This is 30%. Therefore, to achieve a 100% result it is necessary to have a series of such sessions. The course usually includes about 8-10 procedures.
What areas are suitable for laser hair removal:
Laser hair removal allows getting rid of unwanted hair in the following places:
- Interbrow area.
- Deep bikini.
- Face (nose, forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, etc.).
- Breasts, including nipple aureole.
How does the laser hair removal session at Excellence Clinic take place?
The main condition for successful laser hair removal is observance of the following conditions:
- The use of professional equipment that has all the necessary certificates.
- The procedure must be performed by qualified doctors.
- Compliance with all recommendations of the doctor concerning the preparatory stage and in the period after the session.
Recommendations before the procedure
Before the session, it is necessary to properly prepare oneself. To do so, the hairs in the treatment area should be shaved off 1 day before the appointed date. This helps to achieve greater hair stiffness and reduces the risk of irritation. The day before epilation, you cannot use different sprays, oils and creams for the body or face, depending on the place of treatment. Otherwise, it is possible to overheat the skin and even burn.
It is also not recommended to visit the solarium for 14 days before the session.
Excellence Beauty Clinic in Kiev performs laser hair removal for people in stages.
- The procedure itself begins with the application of a special gel to the treated area, which has a cooling and anesthetic effect.
- When processing areas on the face area, the patient's eyes are protected from laser beams with a special bandage.
- Removal of unwanted vegetation with laser.
Recommendations after laser hair removal
It is important to understand that laser hair removal is a stress for the skin. Therefore, please observe all the doctor's recommendations for skin care in the first days after the procedure.
- It is necessary to apply soothing cream (Bepanthen, Panthenol and others) to the treated areas - for 3-5 days.
- Do not use a solarium for 14 days.
- If the skin dries out, you can use a moisturizing cream.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the treated areas, use sunscreen with an SPF factor of 30 or more.
While choosing moisturizing creams it is desirable to consult the doctor who has carried out the laser therapy session. It is important that in the first few days it is as light as possible in texture and does not contain glycolic acid and retinol.
Contraindications for laser hair removal
MCC Excellence specialists do not perform this procedure in the following cases:
- While taking hormonal medications.
- During pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- In cases of chronic varicose veins.
- If diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.
- If there is a pacemaker.
- In cancer, including benign tumors.
Laser hair removal price - always convenient, affordable and of high quality.
DEKA MOTUS AX alexandrite laser with MOVEO technology
Dynamic laser hair removal on the alexandrite laser MOVEO made in Italy (Deka). The principle of the MOVEO procedure is based on a selective exposure of the laser beam to hair follicles. The result is the destruction of their structure. In this case, the skin is not damaged and there is no pain. This is due to the presence of a contact cooling system, which is equipped with a sapphire tip of the device. Under its influence the temperature of the body surface to be treated drops to 15C.
Advantages of dynamic laser hair removal
- High efficiency.
- Minimum number of contraindications.
- Speed of treatment (10-15 seconds per area), due to an extremely high pulse speed.
- No severe restrictions immediately before and after sessions of Moveo dynamic laser hair removal.
- It is possible to carry out the procedure at any time of the year, including summer, including tanned skin.
- Can be used regardless of hair structure and for all skin types, including especially thin and delicate skin.
- It is a painless procedure.
- A full course of - from 5 to 7 sessions and depends on the characteristics of the skin and the body as a whole.
- Epilation can be performed on any part of the body, including the most delicate areas.
The result is stored for a long time, and the appearance of the treated area is like smooth skin areas where hair does not grow.
|LASER HAIR REMOVAL||Alexandrite laser DEKA Motus AX MOVEO||Diode laser hair removal Lumenis Light Sheer DUET/DESIRE||Diode laser hair removal |
Lumenis Light Sheer ET
|Addresses of clinics||19/14 Williams St., Teremki 2||19/14 Williams St., Teremki 2|
14B Koltsova Blvd.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|10 min.||Upper lip||250 UAH||-||120 UAH|
|10 min.||Chin, complexity 1-3||250-430 UAH||150 - 199 UAH||120 - 290 UAH|
|20 min.||Face||800 UAH||-||460 UAH|
|10 min.||Eyebrow (female)||150 UAH||-||100 UAH|
|10 min.||Interbrow bone marrow (man)||210 UAH||-||140 UAH|
|10 min.||temples||200 UAH||-||130 UAH|
|20 min.||Occiput (neck)||350 UAH||240 UAH||200 UAH|
|15 min.||Cheeks||300 UAH||165 UAH||165 UAH|
|20 min.||Cheeks (including temples)||400 UAH||-||265 UAH|
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|10 min.||Armpit area (women)||380 UAH||260 UAH||220 UAH|
|10 min.||Armpit area (man)||500 UAH||495 UAH||290 UAH|
|20 min.||Arms partially (woman)||570 UAH||450 UAH||380 UAH|
|20 min.||Arms partially (man)||700 UAH||600 UAH||450 UAH|
|30 min.||Arms completely (woman)||815 UAH||660 UAH||550 UAH|
|30 min.||Arms completely (man)||950 UAH||750 UAH||600 UAH|
|20 min.||Shoulders (woman)||430 UAH||350 UAH||290 UAH|
|20 min.||Shoulders (man)||650 UAH||500 UAH||370 UAH|
BODY LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|10 min.||Cleavage area||250 UAH||200 UAH||165 UAH|
|10 min.||Breast aureole||180 UAH||-||100 UAH|
|10 min.||White line of abdomen, difficulties 1-3||280-350-430 UAH||240 UAH||155 - 290 UAH|
|20 min.||Chest (male)||750 UAH||550 UAH||450 UAH|
|20 min.||Abdomen (male)||900 UAH||650 UAH||530 UAH|
|10 min.||Torso, difficulty 1-3||360-480 UAH||390 UAH||240 - 320 UAH|
|40 min.||Back partially (man)||1200 UAH||800 UAH||660 UAH|
|40 min.||Full back (man)||1500 UAH||1200 UAH||910 UAH|
INTIMATE AREA LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|10 min.||Pubic area (woman)||500 UAH||350 UAH||290 UAH|
|15 min.||Pubic area (men)||700 UAH||450 UAH||370 UAH|
|10 min.||Additional bikini (upper labia + intercalcaneal fold)||600 UAH||400 UAH||330 UAH|
|20 min.||Bikini line panties||650 UAH||470 UAH||390 UAH|
|20 min.||Partial bikini||800 UAH||600 UAH||500 UAH|
|20 min.||Deep bikini (women)||1100 UAH||720 UAH||600 UAH|
|20 min.||Deep bikini (men)||1200 UAH||840 UAH||700 UAH|
|10 min.||Intertrochanteric fold||400 UAH||240 UAH||200 UAH|
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
|10 min.||Toes||150 UAH||-||80 UAH|
|10 min.||Knees||120 UAH||-||80 UAH|
|20 min.||Calves||750 UAH||530 UAH||440 UAH|
|30 min.||Calves (including knees)||870 UAH||600 UAH||500 UAH|
|20 min.||Thighs partially||550 UAH||420 UAH||350 UAH|
|30 min.||Hips||950 UAH||720 UAH||600 UAH|
|20 min.||Buttocks (woman)||650 UAH||500 UAH||420 UAH|
|20 min.||Buttocks (man)||900 UAH||600 UAH||500 UAH|
|60 min.||Legs completely (woman)||1750 UAH||1350 UAH||1100 UAH|
|60 min.||Complete legs (man)||2500 UAH||1600 UAH||1320 UAH|
|*The time of the procedure is approximate and may differ from the actual procedure provided|